Summit Surgical Center follows the most up to date guidelines and regulations from the New Jersey Department of Health and the CDC. Our goal is to keep everyone safe. As these guidelines and recommendations change, we will update our policies accordingly. Please check back on this site for the most up to date information.
If you or your child is scheduled for surgery:
- Continue to self-quarantine until the day of surgery;
- Social distance and wear a mask in your place of self-quarantine (even while home with family); No masks at home for children 6 months to 4 years old. Recommend a mask at home for children age 5 to 17. Mask required at home for patients 18+.
- Immediately inform the facility if there is any contact with suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Immediately inform the facility if there is any contact with a person with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and;
- Immediately inform the facility if the patient develops any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 while in self quarantine.
- **Remember to continue to wear your mask until your arrival for surgery!
When you/your child arrive at Summit Surgical for scheduled surgery:
- You/your child will be screened for COVID-19 related symptoms
- You/your child will be asked to sign a form to ensure that you/your child have:
- Worn a mask since testing
- Socially quarantined since testing
- Socially distanced since testing
- Covid-19 Test